SQUIRRELS CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. To book please send, or email, your completed booking form to Jane & James at the address or email shown on the booking form, together with £50 non refundable deposit. Balance payable full 6 weeks prior to arrival. Or please contact for bank transfer details
2. We recommend you take out holiday insurance against cancellation. Refunds only available if cancellation is prior to 6 weeks before arrival. After this, we can offer a refund, less admin costs ONLY if we can re-let.
3. The hirer is responsible for leaving the annexe in good order and in a clean condition. Any damage by pets will be owners responsibility. We do not require a deposit against breakages but trust that if accidents occur you will replace damaged items or report to us. A cleaning charge of £10 will be charged if the annexe is left in an unacceptable state.
4. Squirrels is strictly for holiday occupation and not an assured tenancy and possession may be recovered under Ground 3 in Schedule 2 of the Housing Act. 1988. Nuisance or excessive noise will not be tolerated.
5. Should the property be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, we will refund all monies but you will have no claim against us.
6. The owner shall be permitted access at reasonable times for any repairs required or housekeeping visits.